Thanks to some awesome fans on Facebook, I was able to put togehter a list of some recommended places to view Christmas lights around Roanoke. I hope this is helpful, and if you know of anything we missed, please leave a comment so we can all enjoy!
In no particular order:
- Westover Avenue and Arlington in Grandin Court area. Check out their press coverage from Roanoke Times!
- House across from Green Valley Elementary School (3906 Colony Court)
- Go past Clearbrook Walmart, after an oriental rug store turn right on Back Creek Rd. Go a few miles and there is a house on the right you can't miss...an acre of lights and you can drive down there.
- Starmont Road in north county
- Elks Home and Liberty Lake Park in Bedford