Are you looking to join the YMCA, but unsure if it will fit in your budget? The YMCA shared 3 ways you can save on your YMCA membership. When you join in January, you will save up to $75 by waiving the joining fee.
|1. Save 20% on your monthly membership dues when you refer new friends to the Y! Invite a family member or friend to join the Y with you and you'll both enjoy an exclusive 20% membership savings on the standard membership rate each month as long as you both remain members. We've even seen moms in the local Facebook Mom's groups seeking out new friends to join together. We love this! A built in accountability buddy.
2. See if you qualify for a scholarship. The YMCA believes that everyone in our community should have the opportunity to benefit from YMCA programs and services. We are a community-based nonprofit, and our Financial Assistance Scholarship program is central to our mission. Learn More!
3. Corporate Discounts. Some employers partner with the Y to discount their employee's membership. Not sure if your employer is on the list, or want to learn more about Corporate Membership? Please reach out to email@example.com to learn more!
Member benefits include:
- Receive a discount on programs and childcare
- Have access to YMCA360, our virtual platform
- Can participate in dozens of free Group Exercise classes
- Drop their kiddos off in Stay and Play while they work out
- Enjoy Nationwide Access
- Learn the ropes of our Wellness Center through our Fit Start Program
Learn more about the YMCA programs here.